Renewable Energy Heating
Choose Sustainability with Our Efficient Heat Pump Systems
Explore the advantages of energy-efficient heat pumps installed by Renewable Energy Heating.
As a committed renewable energy installer, our team in Cornwall provide expert installations to reduce the impact of our customers’ carbon footprint.
Extracting energy from outside and transferring it inside your home, is also a great way to save money on your heating bills.
Get in touch today with any further enquiries.
Lower Energy Bills
In addition to the eco-friendly benefits of renewable energy, our installations will also lower your energy bills. For every unit of energy our heat pumps use, they produce three units of heat, meaning a 350% measure of efficiency. This makes them three times more efficient than traditional electric and gas heating systems, which could save you up to £1,350 on your annual energy expenditure.
Air Source Heat Pumps
Air source heat pumps are becoming an increasingly popular choice for homeowners who are looking to install renewable energy solutions in their home. Renewable solutions that we install are one of the most economical, and eco-friendly heating solutions on the market and help homeowners not only to reduce their carbon footprint, but to significantly reduce their heating bills.
Air source heat pumps are suitable for the heating and hot water needs of houses as well as apartments and flats on the first floor and up.
Why Choose an Air Source Heat Pump With Renewable Energy Heating?
The main advantage of air source heat pumps is that they safeguard homeowners against fluctuations in energy prices. Heat pumps use the environment to generate 75% of the heating and hot water needs for your home, meaning that you’re significantly less reliant on electricity to keep your home toasty, and you’re much less vulnerable to the ever-rising costs of heating in your home.
At Renewable Energy Heating we are proud to install a range of high-quality air source heat pumps for every home.
Fill in the enquiry form and one of the team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Ground source heat pumps are ideal for homes which are far from the mains grid as there is minimal maintenance, and no fuel deliveries required. They also make an excellent choice for properties which are looking to lower their home carbon emissions. They are a highly economical and efficient renewable energy solution, even more so than air source heat pumps, but can be more challenging to install.
At Renewable Energy Heating, we are proud to install a range of high-quality water source heat pumps. Check out our testimonial pages for happy customers with the highest quality installs. Fill in the enquiry form and our team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Things to Consider
Advantages of Heat Pumps
- They require little maintenance
- Thanks to their low running costs, you can save up to £1,350 per year with heat pumps compared to conventional heating options. Consequently, within years, your investment is returned and you start earning money.
- They are not only better for the environment thanks to their low energy consumption, but they also make your home safer by eliminating the need for gas pipes and oil tanks.
- The government helps homeowners who would like to use an environmentally friendly heating solutions.
Disdvantages of Heat Pumps
- The upfront costs are higher, however, you should see it as an investment: thanks to the low operating costs available grantsI, heat pumps are easily profitable in the long run.
- They might be challenging to install — especially ground source heat pumps, for which installation depends on the local geology and land.